Somewhere Project



*Second Attempt* 


For the Somewhere project, I was actually very excited... until I misunderstood the process. The first time working on this project, I purposely chose the image because the outfit I was wearing correlated to the decade my movie is from. (the '90s - the one-time corduroy thrived) My main concern was Heath Ledger's arm in my first attempt that was an issue and then my scale as well. In my second attempt, I decided to go with a different photo still keeping the 90's style theme (props to the always convenient t-shirt dress and the rise of oversized denim) and I was on a mission to do something about Heath's arm. I was sure to keep my scale the same as the girl standing to Heath's left and mindful during the process that the man sitting next to me is sitting and leaning forward - which made things a little tricky. I am pleased with the growth of this project and the second outcome. 


*First Attempt*






Comments