Final Portfolio





This is my final portfolio for this class of all my work that was completed throughout the course. It is very interesting to see how I have progressed during the semester. Looking back, this class was filled with a lot of ups and downs. I struggled a lot in the beginning and almost withdrew from the class. I am so happy I stuck with it though because I have learned so many beneficial techniques in Adobe that I can add to my resume. This course was a last-minute decision of mine and it was very out of my comfort zone. It challenged me every Tuesday and Thursday this semester. I think it was extremely beneficial and I would recommend it to every COM major. Professor Echeverry is a wonderful teacher and has an awesome personality which makes coming to class fun. I am pleased with my progress throughout the course and think a portfolio was a wonderful way to reflect on the things that I have learned this semester. 

Comments