FMX 210 - My First Blog Post






My name is Danica Cassabon, but some people just call me Dani, either one is fine for me.
I am a senior at the University of Tampa and I am so excited to be taking this class this semester.
Originally I come from southern California and I plan to return after staying in Tampa another
year or two after graduation next Spring. My passions are fashion and media. I love to express
myself through clothing and I sometimes combine my love for media and fashion when I write
on my personal blog (TheDanicaDiaries.com) or edit and post Youtube videos to my channel.
I love to learn and my interest is consumed by media and all of its ever-changing features.
In this class, I would love to open some new doors leading into graphic design/ animation as it's
become a curiosity of mine. I hope to work in digital media handling social media management
or public relations after graduation, maybe for a company like Disney, Universal or in the beauty
industry. Right now, I am an intern at the Oxford Creative Studio which is a branding agency
under Oxford Exchange that handles multiple clients around the Tampa Bay area. I also work
closely with The Scout Guide Tampa Bay, which is an upscale lifestyle magazine that serves
as the guide to living like a local in Tampa Bay. I am experiencing a season of inspiring growth
and career development as I enter my senior year, and I am so excited about what I will be
learning in this class. The best is truly yet to come.

-Danica





Comments