Autoscopy Project

Original Autoscopy 


Concept: "Growing wild behind the screens with her head in the clouds"

Senior year I'm blooming into who I need to become after graduation. Digital media was just something I took on to add a list minute minor, last class I needed for it. I realized there's a lot behind the scenes and screens of editing because of this class that my head was in the clouds about. The flowers were symbolic of growing and the leopard print is symbolic of wild. Behind the screens, I used the monochromatic and halftone edit to create an old-time screen door look that symbolizes the screens we work within digital media. The cloud effect I used for the "head in the clouds" saying.     





Autoscopy GIF 2
Autoscopy GIF 4

Autoscopy GIF 8

Autoscopy 16

Autoscopy 25% 

Autoscopy 50% 

Autoscopy 75%

Autoscopy 100% 

Comments